We consider applicants who are entering 10th, 11th, or 12th grades. Admission decisions take into consideration the applicant’s high school grades, rigor of courses taken, standardized test scores, essay, and letter of recommendation.
- Complete online application.
- Essays: After completing the online application, you will be required to submit one essay on the following topic: “Why you selected your field of interest and what you would like to research” (300 words max)
- One Recommendation Letter: You will also be required to enter the email addresses for the person who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Once you submit your online application, instructions for submitting recommendation letter will be emailed automatically to your teacher or guidance counselor
- You will be asked to send supplemental materials
- High School transcript
- Standardized test scores: All students are required to submit PSAT, SAT, PreACT, or ACT, TOEFL or IELTS scores (if available)